Tuesday, November 8, 2011

70th post special!

After 2 long years, the 70th post has arrived. So let's have a party!
When I think back to my first post (Which by the way you can see here)
I know that I couldn't have done it without you, my readers! 
You are the biggest moral support I have to keep posting these, otherwise it's like: "Is someone reading this? Hello? Helllooo?" in the empty void of digital space.  So, Yesterday I ordered from amazon: a tripod for my phone (To post my poptropica and pokemon videos which you can see here.) And a go board.
Go is an ancient chinese board game that requires two players, and a set of stones colored black and white. It's a territorial game, where players can "capture" each others stones by surrounding them and gaining points.
Well, Happy 70th!
-Jackson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.