Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Conquered my fears!

Yesterday I went to the National history museum!
We went to see the planetarium movie called " Journey to the stars " Narrated by none other than Whoopi goldberg !
Then we went to see the silk road exhibit.
The planetarium was a 100 foot tall ball that hung from the ceiling by really strong metal pipes.
( Don't worry! )
And we had to look up at the ceiling of the ball to even see the show!
The inside of the ball had about 80 seats it seemed.
All in a ring.
The ceiling was so high, it looked like the sky!

The last time I've been to the planetarium was when I was 3.
It was with my Uncle.
I cried 'cause I thought it was going to be loud.
He had to take me out after he already paid the tickets!
After that I had a planetarium phobia.
Until yesterday...

Your brave friend,
Jackson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.