Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baclava!!!!


Hello people of earth who own computers!
You know,
I had a doctors appointment on the 22'nd ( Today's the 27'th )
The doctor was really nice!
After Me and Mom got out of the doctors we went to Fatoosh. ( A middle eastern restaurant in Brooklyn )
At Fatoosh we both got a pice of Baclava! ( Honey, nuts all packed together with flaky layers of bread on top! )
It looked like this. ( Left. )
The top was flaky and the middle was sweet!
To create flweet! ( Flaky + Sweet = Flweet! The L is silent )

That's why Baclava is my favorite dessert!

Jackson.



1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time I am in New York I would be able to make it for you Jackson. I make a pretty mean Baklava. Ask John about it.
    Hope you enjoyed yours!
    Love and peace
    Sophie's Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.