Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Summer is falling into place.

I know what you're thinking.
"Jackson, why are you posting about summer? It's March! Some of us are still in winter coats!" And the answer to that question is I'm not posting about summer being here, only the idea of what summer is going to be.

Remember the play I did last month and have been talking about for the past 2 posts? Well I'm doing it again this summer. I'm gonna be in the same company I was in last time. But this one is the waaay bigger performance. It's a Shakespeare play, "Love's Labor's Lost" to be exact.  At the ACA in July 2012. 

So other than that, were gonna be at Red la Reels a lot. Reds is the health club that we go to. Like the YMCA. 

What are you guys gonna do this summer?  Post in the comment area below.

See you next time,
Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.