Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The flapping of a butterfly's wings... and more.

Hallo! Jackson here!
It's been a long time! How have you guys been doing? Anything fun?
Well I've been in a play, celebrated a birthday, got a new microscope, celebrated Mardi Gras, and oh yeah, moved since the last update. (Vlogs don't count)

So, back to the play:
As you may well know, the play was called "The flapping of a butterfly's wings may cause a tsunami half-way around the world".  And yes, I did have a speaking part. I played a little 10-year old boy named Jackson.
This is the only picture I could find:
I'm the one onstage who is not wearing a hat.

On to the next thing, I just turned 10 years old!
This year was a big B-day party 'cause I have a big one every 5 years. So I had a big 5th birthday and will have a big 15th birthday.
This year was a bring a piece of NYC to Louisiana. We had an art wall (A huge piece of paper on the wall) and some bagels and cream cheese!

I got a microscope for my birthday from Mama and Daddy, and it's probably the best gift Iv'e ever gotten! It goes up to 2,000x magnification! That's around 1,000 times more magnification than a average magnifying glass.
I also got a microscope camera from Mimi, but it didn't work so we sent it back and their sending us a new one.

This Mardi Gras was pretty uneventful, Mama got really sick, so she couldn't go to any of the parades.  We caught a lot of beads.

And that's pretty much it!
See you guys next time!
- Jackson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.