Monday, January 30, 2012

Vlogs, new houses, microscopes, and more!

Hello all who own computers! Jackson here, it's been too long.
So I decided to do pretty much an overall update in our digital journey!
Well, a new year has come and it's name is 2012! Dosen't that sound completely sci-fi? Even to someone like me who was born in the early 21st century.
How are you guys? Had a good Christmas or Hanukkah?
I'm starting a new thing on this blog: a Vlog! It's a video blog that I'll do probably every other time I post.  Here's the first one:


Cool huh?
So we are in the new house, still in Lafayette. 
We pretty much have it all set up as you can see in the vlog. 

See you next time!

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.