Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Da schnagly Toof!

Last night my tooth fell out!
The problem was that my permanent tooth came in before the baby tooth came out. So the poor little tooth was getting squeezed between two adult teeth, making it not as loose as it could be!   The dentist said he might have to pull it out if it is not out by the next visit. I did not want that to happen!   So over the next few months I wiggled it a lot!   I got it really really loose. The only hard part was getting it out of my mouth...

Last night, around 3:00 in the morning, I was half asleep, my mouth against the pillow, I felt something in my mouth,  IT WAS MY TOOTH!!   I fell back asleep, and the next morning, gave everyone a happy surprise!

Your toofless friend,
Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.