Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Herbs!

Good morning world and all who inhabit it!
When I was in Louisiana I found out what I want to learn!
Herbology!

You know: The study of healing with plants!
And since I'm in a good mood, I'll share one of my cures!

Mosquito bites:

You need: Peppermint. It could be peppermint oil or even toothpaste!

Instructions:
Put about two drops of the peppermint oil on a q-tip Or napkin
If you don't have P. oil use one drop of P. toothpaste.
Rub the q-tip/napkin on the bite.
In about 15-30 min It will stop itching.
In about 30-60 min it will start to go down.
And in about a day it will disappear!

Thanks for reading!
Your doctor,
Jackson


1 comment:

  1. Here's another one for you. If you break a stem of an impatiens plant, the liquid inside also stops mosquito bites from itching and swelling. I learned that from our guide in Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Central!
Your comment will be sent to a moderator, it should be up in a day or so.